Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Twenty Years Ago Today!



On August 11th of 1990 I made one of the best and easiest choices of my life. Marrying Jonathan Stewart. I am posting a few pictures for your enjoyment-yeah I know we looked like babies and we were rocking the 80's hair styles.
I just want to take a moment to say Thank you Jonathan for choosing me, for loving me and taking such good care of me all these years. You have blessed me with 2 beautiful girls, loads of fun memories and all the love and support I could ever ask for. I knew I was making a great choice in marrying a guy like you and I knew I loved you 20 years ago. But I had no idea how much more I would love you today than I did when we said 'I do" back then.
I honestly cannot believe it has really been a WHOLE 20 years. I thought we would be really old when this mark came around. The older we get the more I push back what I consider "old". ha ha
Thanks for sharing your life with me, for playing the guitar and singing to me, for taking walks with me, for cooking on the grill (it doesn't matter if it's snowing or 11o degrees out there). You are so great with our kids-we could not make it with out you! You give 100 percent at all you do-work or play, we are so proud of you.
I love you and can't wait to see what happens with the next 20 with you!
Happy Anniversary my sweet Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment