Tuesday, April 27, 2010

7 of my favorite pairs of shoes!

After many wonderful suggestions for this weeks '7' I finally decided to share 7 pairs of my favorite shoes (although I have to admit there are more than 7 favorites in my closet I thought it best to not go overboard). And apparently I had way to much time on my hands since I actually took my shoes, posed them around the house and photographed them. I will blame that on the fact that I work for a photographer-maybe I am trying to 'feed off of her talent'. But these pictures only prove that is better that she take the pictures and I remain the one who takes care of everyones orders. So here you go and I will be using some of your suggestions for future favorite lists. It was very fun to see what my facebook friends came up with. I seem to need Ashlyn here with me today to post this like I wanted to. I would love to put captions by each picture. But as some of you may know I am 'computer stupid' sooooooooo I think at this time what you see is what we get. And maybe you really don't want to hear about my silly shoes anyway! ha ha
I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Cool. You have great shoes....

    I can't wait to see what the next list is about. (No pressure, though!!)

    ReplyDelete