Monday, April 12, 2010

This week's 7 things is gonna be an easy one......... My favorite things about SPRING!!

FINALLY we have gone days without some bitter cold for a while now. We have had some 90's, 80's and all of this week may be in the 70's. I will even let those slip by- ha ha

So here is is this weeks 7.....
1. Cooking on the grill, let it be burgers, chicken, quesadillas , corn, asparagus ......... whatever it is it is YUMMMMMMY! (Thanks Jonathan for cooking on the grill) ;-)
2. The flowers are blooming, I have seen daffodils, tulips, blue bonnets, iris, little yellow flowers and purple flowers (ok they might be weeds-but they are cute none the less)
3. The trees have gone from beautiful blooms to full green leaves.
4. I have ridden in the VW bug with the top down a few times
5. Had my first sun burn (remember I like to feel 'toasty')
6. The family has been taking some nice long walks in our awesome new neighborhood.
7. Just 50 more days until school is out and it will be SUMMER!!!!! whoo hooooooooo

2 comments: